Comic Con Africa

Grifterwolf

Hey,

I am new dont want to be banned lol, looking for Comic Con Ideas first one in africa and have about 4 months to put something together. SO HELP ...

I thought:

1. Nightwing
2. Wolverine
3. Samuria
4. Grifter
5. Kyle Rayner Green Lantern...

So where do I start, how do I do something and stand out from the rest as the average costume shop design...

ANY HELP WOULD BE APPRECIATED. .... AFRICA COMIC CON FINALLY ...

to be honest its all about having fun and liking the character you picked its no good being batman if you don't like the character or the films, so if you wanna be a 9ft ninja robot barbie on steriods go for it

In my humble opinion,deadlines are quality killers; I would advise against them.Yes,go to the Convention,but if your costume turns out crappy because you had to finish it before then,you might as well go without it.This hobby can be expensive,so you would want to spend your money wisely.
After that,reduce your long list to about two characters and pick the one you like the most.Then gathering source material; photos,files,tools and building materials.
Also,search for build threads that give you insight in the methods,tools and materials you want to use.Learn everything there is to learn before you get busy,or you'll end up reinventing yourself over and over again,up to the point where your innovations are outdating your work.Take it from the guy who ran into this several times.
Oh,and don't forget to enjoy every step of the process ^_^

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back