Deleted..

Re: 1/8 Eaglemoss Delorean WIP

Yeah..I´ve never seen a better replica.Do you have pics of the studio miniature?

Thanks!:)

And about the Hot Toys...it has many flaws...and I really hate that its only made from plastic.This build has a full metal auto body.That is a big win for me.
3 Years is a long time on paper...but the 2 Years to collect the DeAgostini Falcon was very fast over.

This isnt without its flaws either I'm afraid. An auto gearbox instead of manual yet the model has a clutch pedal.

Mr. Mike Lane, a well known custom supplier for this build ( most known for his carpet inlays and corrected dashboard I guess ) offers a set of stickers to cover the big screwholes.

As for me, I will display the car as "first appeared" without Mr. Fusion. If EM decides to add ar least the Hook with mounting post I might consider this for displaying too.

Wow, this is a cool project. I grew up watching Back To The Future in India and thought this vehicle to be the coolest ever. Not only you can drive it but it also flies. Is this the large dicast/plastc model I see on eBay or hobby stores?

Keep up the good work on the cool vehicle ;)

Mike

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back