Pacific Rim Uprising (Post-release)

What did you think of Pacific Rim Uprising?

• Total voters
Re: Pacific Rim 2

I thought that PR bombed at the box office, mainly due to very bad marketing ?!

Bad marketing? What bad marketing? Are you telling me having Charlie Hunnam narrate every teaser, trailer and commercial wasn't enticing enough for a world wide audience to want to go see a movie about him?

"We always thought alien life would come from the staaaaaars"

*shivers*
I see your point.

Probably should've bolded the international gross to make your point. But short version - it under-performed domestically and did a very respectable number overseas, especially considering this is original content.

If NBCU wants to pitch in equity alongside WB, I could definitely see Legendary greenlighting a sequel.

Probably should've bolded the international gross to make your point. But short version - it under-performed domestically and did a very respectable number overseas, especially considering this is original content.

If NBCU wants to pitch in equity alongside WB, I could definitely see Legendary greenlighting a sequel.

I just copied and pasted and it came out like that. I don't have time for editing font. This IPA isn't going to drink itself. lol

Yep, I keep listening to the soundtrack all the time. Also the end credits track is great, it's a variation of the main theme. Too bad it wasn't included in the official soundtrack release.

Last edited by a moderator:

Just hope that Guillermo del Toro can have the Jaeger's do their fighting in the daylight. If the Transformers films can do it, so can PacificRim2.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back