CATTOYS 1-1 Dr Strange Eye of Agamotto Amulet

razorsharp192

Sr Member
Not seen these before, but look pretty good for £27 shipped
-4746868552400732008.jpgs-l16003213.jpgs-l1600897987.jpg

Last edited:
Just received one of these recently and it is pretty cool. A little thinner than I expected but still love it, although the one flaw is with the battery. It runs off a small disc battery, but there doesn’t seem to be an easy way to get to it without potentially damaging something. By taking out the two screws in the back it comes apart in a way that will make it easy to replace the cord (I plan to braid some colored leather strands to recreate the actual prop) but the led “stone” seems to be securely attached to the back piece. Wouldn’t pry out easily and I think further attempts would just damage something.
image.jpgimage.jpg

I bought this one solely for that box as I already had this "licensed" version of Amazon:

614LNQv%2BtbL._SX679_.jpg

But I agree the killerbody one seems to be the best in terms of getting the necklace looking right, plus the opening/closing eyes is sweet. I might try and see if there's a way to sneak an LED into the killerbody version rather than relying on the glow-in-the-dark gem.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back