Suggestions for 1:24 X-wing and where to find them.

Mike is probably working to get ready for Wonderfest. He probably won’t be worried about a list until after then. Be patient.

Ok, will do.

I just dont want to come back later and find out that a run announcement was made and i missed out.
Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yes, super busy getting ready for Wfest and trying to catch up after what seems to be a never ending winter at this point.

I am very, very unsure about the future of this.

Right now I think I will be taking the summer off to be with the kids most of the time. My mom needs a double knee replacement and can't really watch the younger one this summer.

Plus I am burnt to a crisp, I am considering doing build only for my stuff from now on. I will still do occasional casting for Steve and I will be finishing up the big BRunner greeblie sets for Jason, but after that I may tap out.

Maybe an extended break will change things, but it's hard for me to think clearly at this point.

Glad I got a pair of these while you were casting like a madman!!! Well deserved rest, Mike. Enjoy the time off.

Hi Mike,
Didn’t know you had this much in the pipe, please ignore my previous PM. I’ll solve it.
Family first!:thumbsup
Yes, super busy getting ready for Wfest and trying to catch up after what seems to be a never ending winter at this point.

I am very, very unsure about the future of this.

Right now I think I will be taking the summer off to be with the kids most of the time. My mom needs a double knee replacement and can't really watch the younger one this summer.

Plus I am burnt to a crisp, I am considering doing build only for my stuff from now on. I will still do occasional casting for Steve and I will be finishing up the big BRunner greeblie sets for Jason, but after that I may tap out.

Maybe an extended break will change things, but it's hard for me to think clearly at this point.

I have a Captain Cardboard kit I'll probably never build.

Also have a Salzo (V4, I beleive), but probably will build that.

Then there are my wild aspirations of completing my Maxi-Brute hull...

I have a Captain Cardboard kit I'll probably never build.

Also have a Salzo (V4, I beleive), but probably will build that.

Then there are my wild aspirations of completing my Maxi-Brute hull...

I hear ya. Too many projects. Lol

Ive got a pile of Bandai’s I havent even built yet.
Also a McQuarrie A- Wing studio scale and an Orion from 2001: ASO.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hi there.

Scott Graham directed me into this thread from another to enquiry of any future V5 casting runs (thank you Sir Scott). In that thread I also noticed Mike (if you allow first name basis among fellow modelers) is extremely busy and considering even retiring altogether except for own projects. I wish all the best to your mom's recovery.

If, however, you decide to make another run, please count me in. I recently got a rather remarkable inheritance. Made me consider has anyone suggested crowdfunding to hire some helpers?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back