Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom - Claire Dearing Costume

cakebaker

Hey everyone, I'm excited about the upcoming Jurassic World 2 film and noticed that no one had commented on Claire Dearing's new costume outfit. Does anyone have any information about what exactly she is wearing in the new film?

Attachments

• Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-2.jpg
    Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-2.jpg
    195.9 KB · Views: 4,569
  • Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-4.jpg
    Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-4.jpg
    69.8 KB · Views: 9,517
  • Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-5.jpg
    Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-5.jpg
    173.4 KB · Views: 1,188
  • Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-7.jpg
    Chris-Pratt-Bryce-Dallas-Howard-hit-the-set-of-Jurassic-World-Fallen-Kingdom-in-Hawaii-7.jpg
    208.9 KB · Views: 1,780
  • chris-pratt-bryce-dallas-howard-jurassic-world-08.jpg
    chris-pratt-bryce-dallas-howard-jurassic-world-08.jpg
    260 KB · Views: 3,376
I did a study of this entire costume and contacted the costume designer directly. Unfortunately, none of Claire's clothes are available for sale as they were made "in house". I was, however, able to find everything for this costume locally and it came together great.

1) 3/4 sleeve green shirt
7A0Nz3T.jpg

2. Long sleeve dark green button down shirt with plackets and pockets in front
qs883wQ.jpg

3) Dark brown cargo pants
wFO9pw8.jpg

4) Brown belt with double loops
Hhap6PG.jpg

5) Brown knee high boots
MBEVGgk.jpg

6) Gold stud earrings
E4a0uPy.jpg

I purchased white cargo pants from Forever 21 and dyed them. I also found a brown belt matching what I needed and used leather dye to make it the darker brown color. I found earrings on Amazon that closely match hers.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B076H6QTV6/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o04_s00?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I also found a wig that closely matches her hair color and style on Amazon but it appears to be out of stock in the color and style I ordered.
https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B077873S8T/ref=oh_aui_detailpage_o03_s00?ie=UTF8&th=1

I'm overall pleased with it and all together the entire costume cost me less than $85.

I am still stumped on the bag though so if anyone has found what backpack she uses, please let me know!

tNaJq7e.jpg

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back