Bioshock Syringe

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I don't play video games, but I admit they have some really cool props. This was built for a customer. It's a giant syringe gun from the popular game Bioshock. It's wielded in the game by these horrifying little zombie girls who are using it to extract a vital substance from copses. Yeah, I know. Gross. This replica is created from a vintage gas pump handle, various pipes and fittings, a giant metal knitting needle and a baby bottle nipple. Internal electronics light up the glowing bottle. Delicious.

IMG_9226.jpgLittle_Sister.pngIMG_9214.jpgIMG_9215.jpgIMG_9218.jpgIMG_9221.jpgIMG_9233.jpgIMG_9213.jpg

What a great build! Love the gas pump handle. It all looks a bit heavy, though. Did your customer mind the weight?

Sent from my LG-H831 using Tapatalk

I actually have the gas handle in the basement waiting to build my 2.0 version. It is quite light. Since this is my number one favorite game of all time, a few notes, Little Sisters aren't really zombies as much as hosts and they extract Adam from corpses. Its a fantastic story if no other reason to play.

With that said, the prop looks great. What did you use for the fluid?

Thanks! I used an apple cinnamon body wash. I also tried using red food coloring in clear hair gel, which looked great too.

I actually have the gas handle in the basement waiting to build my 2.0 version. It is quite light. Since this is my number one favorite game of all time, a few notes, Little Sisters aren't really zombies as much as hosts and they extract Adam from corpses. Its a fantastic story if no other reason to play.

With that said, the prop looks great. What did you use for the fluid?

That’s a really good idea. I used mineral oil with trans fluid. It ate through my seals pretty fast. Body wash seems much less aggressive in that respect.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back