Phasma's Quicksilver Baton screen accurate stl files

gammax

Well Since I couldn't find Phasma's Baton I made one. I chose to do the collapsed version, its still a work in progress. But it should Be a screen accurate as you can get without casting the OG prop. Its 24.5 in in total length and a 3/4 in dia. If you find this is wrong, If you have better info please let me know So I can correct it. Happy printing.

https://www.thingiverse.com/thing:2829420

Updated the Baton it now 4 parts and will fit most printers, YAY. Have fun!

Also I just finished screen accurate 3d modeling of the baton. Here is what I figured out so far. The collapsed version should be about 2 foot in length and 3/4 inch in diameter. It should have 3 cut outs of varying length that should be 1/2 in width. Inner cut 4 in, Middle cut 1 in, and outer 3/4 in. 1in between the inner cuts, 1/4 in between the inner and middle cuts, and 1/2 in between the middle and outer cuts. The taper for the point starts at the end of the last cut out. Which should be about 5 in long. It looks like the extended version keep the same length of cut out and space and the taper is the same length. If wanted to make it out of something besides 3d print.

Here is one half for demo:

[_.5"_( 4" ).25"( 1" )_.5"_(.75") ______5"_____>

Last edited by a moderator:
Well this is what I used as reference for the most part. Besides looking at stills from the movie frame by frame. I measured and measured and measured. Until I got the absolute closest I could get without having access to screen used props. I spent at least 4 hours pouring over every source.

here is what I used as reference when I was modeling it.

https://i.imgur.com/qu5Oqij.jpg

Now that I look at the photo that I used and I realized its off, not even. like the taper is different and the holes are slightly different. Its like someone made it out of wood and then rubber and resin cast it. I don't know if its a photo issue or what but I will go back and Tweak it. If you have better photo or what not, please share. more sources the merrier.

Last edited:
This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back