The Forceforum.com collectibles?

Avoid at all costs. I purchased an “in stock” item in May. It’s never been shipped. They got back to me saying they would ship their own personal version of the item. That never happened and now they no longer respond to emails.

Avoid at all costs. I purchased an “in stock” item in May. It’s never been shipped. They got back to me saying they would ship their own personal version of the item. That never happened and now they no longer respond to emails.

That's terrible. They don't appear to be going away unfortunately. They have more and more products on their site....

IMG_1826.JPG
IMG_1827.JPG
IMG_1828.JPG
IMG_1829.JPG
IMG_1830.JPG
IMG_1831.JPG
IMG_1832.JPG
IMG_1833.JPG
IMG_1834.JPG
IMG_1835.JPG
IMG_1837.JPG
IMG_1839.JPG
I preordered a Vader reveal helmet. Paid about $900.00.
I sent it back the same day, i'll let the pics speak for themselves.
Mike H. was actually very good about it and sorted a refund very quickly.....but that's not the point.
I was also bummed that it came with a very shoddy, incomplete display stand which was rough wood painted matt black and some PVC pipes a couple of bits missing from that.....and, to top it off, it had an ANH dome too.....

I was sooo looking forward to having a nice Vader reveal...anyhoo...pics....

Rich

This is very disappointing to hear. Any maker worth their salt wouldn't want to be associated with that site. All they're doing is adding themselves to the list of people not to deal with.

You would think so right? And some of them have been and are very successful in their own right so it’s surprising that they would want or need to be associated with TFF.

In any case, one perspective i heard / read from a maker is that they put a lower tier, entry level, lower cost product on TFF to get newbies and save the better stuff available from them direct (FB, eBay, website, etc.).

In any case, one perspective i heard / read from a maker is that they put a lower tier, entry level, lower cost product on TFF to get newbies and save the better stuff available from them direct (FB, eBay, website, etc.).
Nope, they're selling the exact same item they do here, on eBay or their Etsy page.

....wow

In all honesty you can’t really judge the warped helmet... I bet 50% of the Star Wars prop collects out there don’t realize how crapping these were put together originally

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back