Hulkbuster 2.0 Infinity Design/Build

Jeffx

OK guys....
what did you guys think about the new Hulkbuster suit? I am a Computer Animation and Video Game design teacher and I am thinking about 3d modeling it and possibly building it for my classroom.

I need help! I need reference photos to model from. I don't have a problem sharing the file here on the RPF for us to work with... What do you think?

Here are some preliminary pics that i have found so far...
HulkbusterArmInside.jpgHulkBusterBentOverFront.jpgHulkBusterFront2Shot.jpgHulkbusterLanding.jpgHulkbusterSide.jpgHulkbusterTopHead.jpg

I just did a bunch of screen grabs.... This suit must be HUGE!!! In pic #3, It appears to be twice of the height of the Wakandans standing next to him. Do you think that the rumors are true and that maybe the HULK is in there??? BTW this is the only shot of the back that I have been able to find...

Screenshot (10).pngScreenshot (11).pngScreenshot (12).pngScreenshot (13).pngScreenshot (14).png

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back