Iron Man Armor/Costume. Best vendors/sellers?

rubinekso

Hey gang....

I currently have a MARK IV iron man suit... but it is EVA foam,... and I want to upgrade, to either ABS, plastic, or fiberglass etc.

Im very much aware of BUY FULL BODY ARMORS, but I was wondering if there are other options out there. Killer Body http://hero.killerbody.com/web/index.asp doesn't seem to be selling any more suits (unless Im mistaken).

If anyone knows of any other vendors, Id love to hear. NO EVA or any FOAM, please. And Helmet MUST have motorized faceplate. Im interested in ALL MARK options/choices. Thanks a bunch!!!!

I think Killerbody still makes the Iron Man suit. The only problem is the price. $9.999 with all electronics.

There is also Joetoyss. A lot of people say good things about this maker. There are a few youtube reviews about his Iron Man suit.

I just placed a recent order from Buy Full Body Armor. It cost less than Killer Body and has a lot of electronics.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back