R.I.P. Toys R Us

That’s probably exactly what his wife wanted to know when she saw him unloading them at the house. :lol

Yeah, that took a bit of explaining. Have you seen what these things are going for on eBay?! I'm restoring them and I'm sure at some point I'll sell a couple. But they're great in my garage for storage and moving crap around.

Yeah, that took a bit of explaining. Have you seen what these things are going for on eBay?! I'm restoring them and I'm sure at some point I'll sell a couple. But they're great in my garage for storage and moving crap around.

Don’t hold out too long. Capitalize on the sadness and nostalgia that people feel right now, before that buying impulse fades. :lol

im-a-recovering-shopping-cart-thief.jpg

Too little, too late. Fool me once..

Not gonna help support crappy investors who sold out their own employees for profit and now want back in my pocket.

For me it was very valuable. I collect NECA figures and being able to examine them and select the best was very valuable and usually cheaper as exclusives get expensive on Ebay.
And diecast cars, not a lot of places carry a decent amount anymore. Plus it was fun to see the displays for the big event films.
And sometimes just something cool for impulse buy, like Rick and Morty portal gun.

For me it was very valuable. I collect NECA figures and being able to examine them and select the best was very valuable and usually cheaper as exclusives get expensive on Ebay.
And diecast cars, not a lot of places carry a decent amount anymore. Plus it was fun to see the displays for the big event films.
And sometimes just something cool for impulse buy, like Rick and Morty portal gun.
Finding neca figures locally is actually impossible now. It's either Ebay scalper prices or nothing.

Yeah, I noticed they have them back in electronics, not in the toy section. I never bought anything at Toys R Us unless it was impulse.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back