Atat miniature

steven giunta

RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Picked this up the other day,it's a cast of the atat miniature used in empire taken from the original molds and made by Charlie bailey,the guy who made the originals.this is defenatly the new grail in my collection. Now I just gotta find a studio scale atat to display with it.

Attachments

• IMG_6967.JPG
    IMG_6967.JPG
    411.3 KB · Views: 117
  • IMG_6968.JPG
    IMG_6968.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 183
  • IMG_6971.JPG
    IMG_6971.JPG
    1.8 MB · Views: 121
That is really cool! Always wanted a replica of this. where did you buy it, does Charlie have a website?

That is really cool! Always wanted a replica of this. where did you buy it, does Charlie have a website?
Got it from Facebook.charlie did 20 of these and they sold out quick,less then an hour. I was just lucky enough to be online at the right time and I was about the 10th person to get on the list. I remember seeing a picture of the five that were made for the movie and thought they were the coolest thing but never imagined I'd actually get a chance to own one. Charlie kept the original molds so this is as close as I'll ever get to owning a screen used atat. I've seen the photos of the 1/48 scale atat with this one displayed next to it at shows,I am hoping to find a studio scale atat so I can set up the same display.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back