Thor Hammer

Buckster

I recently came into a couple of Captain American 75th anniversary shields. I think they are great and it has inspired me to go after my favorite, Mjolnir. However, the more I search, the more head scratching it is. There are so many different ones out there. I am not worried about licensed, but want accuracy and detail. Some of the one's I have been looking at are :

EFX
Sideshow / Museum replica
Cattoy
King Arts
SuperHeroesConrner

I am sure there are many others. I would prefer a metal version.

I am looking for anyone who has actually seen any of these. You can only tell so much from pictures. There seems to be lots of threads about specific verstions, but nothing really comparing them. That and everytime I search, I seem to find another brand. With the new movie coming out, who knows what will be out there.

Thanks

I didn't find all the above you mentioned. Just searched these for you.

1.jpg

2.jpg

There are lots of Thor Metal hammers on ebay from china.But you must look about the correct size shape and signs on them.
For Iron Man only Windless/Museumreplicas made real full metal props.Not 100% acurate but great.I have the Mark 1 and 3 helmet,the 2 Arcs from IM1+2.Love them.
My Mark 3 is moded(brushed faceplate and new lower jawsection) and the IM2 reactor is also moded.Mark 1 and IM1 reactors are stock.

32107030lo.jpg

There are lots of Thor Metal hammers on ebay from china.But you must look about the correct size shape and signs on them.
For Iron Man only Windless/Museumreplicas made real full metal props.Not 100% acurate but great.I have the Mark 1 and 3 helmet,the 2 Arcs from IM1+2.Love them.
My Mark 3 is moded(brushed faceplate and new lower jawsection) and the IM2 reactor is also moded.Mark 1 and IM1 reactors are stock.

http://up.picr.de/32107030lo.jpg
where can you get the mk 1 arc? Can't find the creator?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back