Cheesy/Retro Movie Thread

Speaking of the Killer Tomatoes, I was looking through the guide on my TV the other day and noticed a movie called "Attack of the Killer Doughnuts". I didn't watch it--just had never heard of it.

So, why was that cop actor still pointing his gun? Couldn't he see or hear what was going on with that copter?
I was thinking the same thing. I think the pilot was supposed to make it look like he was crashing but he actually did. The cop actor maybe didn't realize it was actually crashing.

Black Dynamite was great. Cheesy/Retro on purpose and pulled off perfectly down to using real 70s film stock from what I've read.

Oh and since the original was mentioned earlier I'll have to add Return of the Killer Tomatoes. The running joke about selling out to finance the movie is great.

Anyone ever watch the T.V. show (OK the box says she wolf of London, love and curses) ?
But the show was apparently called L-O-V-E and Curses and the first episode was called she wolf of London ?!?!

Its about an American student in London gets bite by a werewolf and her and a professor while looking for a cure fight different monsters and whatnot every episode .
The intro is worth it alone !

Anyway that's what I'm watching now .
Seems like great cheese so far !

Oh and since the original was mentioned earlier I'll have to add Return of the Killer Tomatoes. The running joke about selling out to finance the movie is great.
Haha Yes. Starring a young George Clooney. I actually picked up the VHS of this and Frankenstein Sings for a dollar at my local video store that was going out of business. Worst dollar I ever spent.

Last edited:
I remember seeing the pilot for The Phoenix tv series (movie format) starring Judson Scott.Love it and watched it many times.
Same for Kung Fu pilot.Never gets old for me.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back