Capt phasma armor differences from 1st Order Armor

gammax

So I been doing a ton of looking here and there for armor builts and 3d modeling for the different armor. I been noticing a number of differences that most people I don't notice.

The easiest differences is helmet and codpiece. Now the 2nd differences I think most people notices is the on the hands and feet. So looking at these most of the phasma builts These are what everyone changes for their armor.

Now there is the last differace IE the chest plate and back plate. Its shorter and is more roomy in the front for breasts. this is what makes phasma's armor different and female.

This is an important difference that is the most overlooked, leaving almost all phasma builts looking not quite right. Being most people use normal trooper chestplate.

I am happy to hear about other differences I might have overlooked as well. I am still trying to figure out how to properly makes Her wonderful armor.

She has different gloves and different boots. She has the "crushgaunt" armor pieces, the fingers of which (at least) are from C-3PO's molds. She has the three-piece boot armor, and the extension pieces on the bottoms of her greaves replacing the standard 'Trooper's ankle armor pieces. She has the Flametrooper groin armor replacing the standard one. And her chest/back armor is made in two hinged pieces, rather than one flexible piece with the separate chest overlay piece. Concession had to be made for the chrome coating. It couldn't flex the way the material the standard 'Trooper armor is made out of, so more rigid material for all her armor pieces (and aluminum foil to fill the gap between the front and back halves of her greaves).

I have also heard, but cannot confirm, that her blaster rifle was scaled up about 20% to look big enough in her hands.

What do you mean about the 2 hinged pieces for the upper torso? Do you know where the hinges are? I am going to completely 3d model from scratch the upper torso in fusion so that it will be correct or near to the last jedi as I can. I think that her abdominal section is also longer(since Gwendolyn is so tall) but I could be wrong. I probably will be modeling all of armor unless I can find some reliable files. It's such a shame that she doesn't get more love. The chest/breast plate is totally cut more feminine, I swear it kinda looks like a sports bra but in armor.

Also good tip about the cod piece and I am also a big lady myself(also is why I love the character) at 6'1 and I also have large hands. So I will try to see what I can do about her rifle too. But armor is first.

Hi, I’m another super tall girl looking to do Phasma, I’m a similar height to you, between 6’1-6’2”. So we are both very close to Gwendoline’s height. Seems as if you are having the same issue as I am, all the Phasma kits seem to be based on TK sized armor which means it’s at least 3-4” too short, possibly more depending on how long your limbs are. So it’s harder for us, being women, to use the TK stuff, I think. As you pointed out, the chest plate is problematic with breasts. I’m not very busty, but I do have a smaller waist and hips, so that will be limiting for me.

Have you settled on doing a kit or are you putting it together from scratch? I’m currently debating between Jimmi’s and Shawn’s kits. Jimmi’s is based on TK, I’m pretty sure the chest plate is going to be a hurdle no matter what.

How’s your process going?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back