Who makes the the best Black Panther costume?

It depends on the fabric used. Most of the vendors use the same patterns. Part of the price is for use of the pattern. Arachnid, gunhead, 4 neo are all good patterns. Wakandan is 4neo's pattern. Herostime and RPC use either arachnid or gunhead. Herostime also uses rvprops. Just ordered one from herostime. With all options it cost me $230. I went with tne no mask no accessories because I am going to do that myself. Went with the arachnid print. Upgraded the fabric

Just got my suit from herostime. I ordered a killmonger suit. The pattern is ok. I went with the arachnid studios. I believe it should be toned down a bit. Has to many colors in it. The gold areas are not gold at all. More like shades of brown. In the process of getting a suit with the 4neodesigns pattern. Will post a side by for comparison once i get it.

Just got my suit from herostime. I ordered a killmonger suit. The pattern is ok. I went with the arachnid studios. I believe it should be toned down a bit. Has to many colors in it. The gold areas are not gold at all. More like shades of brown. In the process of getting a suit with the 4neodesigns pattern. Will post a side by for comparison once i get it.
I've been told that the 4neodesigns suit is the best if you want a subdye suit.

Give the RPC studio little more time for their screen printed black panther. Its coming out awesome but youll need to wear some form of muscle suit underneath to make it look like the movie.

Having seen that one now? Absoutely agree. If you can afford it, that is the one to get.

It is gorgeous! I inquired about the suit, but it's RIDICULOUSLY expensive! For full suit (main suit, muscle suit, claws, gloves, and boots) they want $2,850. You read that right, almost $3K! Without muscle suit it's roughly $1,200 and the claws, gloves, and boots are an additional $450. It is a beautiful suit, best I've seen, but waaaaay too expensive

I've had really good luck with Joyce at Super Queen: https://www.facebook.com/SQcostumes/ Was looking into a Black Panther costume for my son from her but ended up going with Captain America instead. Her quality is top notch and prices are really reasonable.

IMG_1593.jpg

Attachments

• IMG_1593.jpg
    IMG_1593.jpg
    443 KB · Views: 352
This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back