Westworld Maze

Valor

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
"Consciousness isn't a journey upward, but a journey inward, not a pyramid, but a maze."

This is a replica of the maze toy from Westward on HBO. In the show, the maze becomes the analogy for the awakening consciousness of the shows artificial lifeforms. My replica maze is 3D printed. It's actually amazing how much the texture of the 3D print resembles wood when you paint and weather it. The round box is made from a found paperboard canister. The label, captured from a screen grab from the show. Everything is stained, and weathered to fit the old west aesthetic of the show.

IMG_9171.JPGIMG_9162.JPGIMG_9163.JPGIMG_9167.JPGIMG_9161.JPG

Wow, that's clean. Did you redraw it or clean it up? . I didn't stress too much about the clarity, the one in the show looks beat to heck.
No, someone sent that to me when I was making a maze. I never finished the project, so I figured I'd share it with everyone for their own projects.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back