R.I.P David Ogden Stiers

God forbid, he'd break a sweat.

Oh wait, that's right, in the first place, Winchesters don't sweat, they perspire. In the second place, they don't perspire.

:lol That's Right, and don't forget what the first part of Winchester is...
Winchester Win.jpg

My type of guy
From Alan Alda:

"David Ogden Stiers. I remember how you skateboarded to work every day down busy LA streets. How, once you glided into Stage 9, you were Winchester to your core. How gentle you were, how kind, except when devising the most vicious practical jokes. We love you, David. Goodbye."

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG! I had NO IDEA David Ogden Stiers had passed away. I am really saddened by this. One of my FAV M*A*S*H characters. May you rest in peace and thank you for all the laughs! I am reminded of two things...

"... Know this. You can cut me off from the civilized world. You can incarcerate me with two moronic cellmates. You can torture me with your thrice daily swill, but you cannot break the spirit of a Winchester. My voice shall be heard from this wilderness and I shall be delivered from this fetid and festering sewer."

And I have no doubt that when he left his world at some point there was a part of CE Winchester saying

"... Gentlemen..."

May you rest in peace...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back