Kylo Ren "Concept" lightsaber

lukyanov

Sr Member
Hello there.
I want to introduce lightsaber that I've made. It is based on concept art from TFA from artbook.

It has Nano Biscotte v3 inside (woth KyloRen and DarthVader Rogue One soundfonts), Panasonic 18650 3.4Ah with protection board, original Tri-Cree XP-E2 Red-Red-Amber, bass speaker, working beltclip (but, unfortunately, without the response part). It is charging from 5V 1A micro USB (I will put adapter for charging).

It is all made from aluminum with anodising factory made (belt clip is made from high-quality brass, blade plug is from ABS-plastic and silver part ("cutout") is made of plastic with a coating of real chrome and varnish). All connections inside the sword are made using JST-connectors.

I think it is ready to battle with (blade fit inside on 70mm).

IMG_0030.JPGIMG_0066.JPGIMG_0047.JPGIMG_0004.JPGIMG_0009.JPGIMG_0012.JPGIMG_0014.JPGIMG_0017.JPGIMG_0018.JPGIMG_0027.JPGIMG_0097.JPG

More photos in my GD: Фото - Google Drive

IMG_0004.JPG

IMG_0009.JPG

IMG_0012.JPG

IMG_0014.JPG

IMG_0017.JPG

IMG_0018.JPG

IMG_0027.JPG

IMG_0030.JPG

IMG_0047.JPG

IMG_0066.JPG

IMG_0097.JPG

Last edited:
Really cool! It's interesting to see how the design evolved to what we have now, but there are still clear parts of that saber in this design. Good job :D

Couple of questions. Does the red cable have a specific name/type (I'm having a hard time finding anything like that)? Also, what did you make the cable clips out of?

Do you plan on weathering this at-all? I must admit, I kinda like the clean finish.

Really cool! It's interesting to see how the design evolved to what we have now, but there are still clear parts of that saber in this design. Good job :D

Couple of questions. Does the red cable have a specific name/type (I'm having a hard time finding anything like that)? Also, what did you make the cable clips out of?

Do you plan on weathering this at-all? I must admit, I kinda like the clean finish.
It is not a cable on my lightsaber, it is red color cable sheath. I can send 1m to you for 5$ with delivery, just PM's me if you want.
And this is the final view (btw, I'm selling it now).

This is awesome! I’m so impressed with your abilities and looking forward to a creepy uncle (lightsaber) and more runs!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back