Trigun Water Gun

829Japan

After their Blade Runner PKD, Fullcock's next water gun will be Vash's Long Colt from Trigun. Four colors to choose from (MSRP : ¥2700).

vashswatergun_Sil01_s.jpg

vashswatergun_AC07_s.jpg

vashswatergun_CB03_s.jpg

vashswatergun_CR05_s.jpg

They will also have a set of handles for that one (MSRP : ¥650).

VashsGuns_gripset_00_s.jpg

Seeing a bunch of these on ebay now, anyone got one yet? How big is it compared to the TV anime version (with the blockier front end) and compared to the Blade Runner watergun they made?

By comparison to the TV version, notice the two separate blocks for the barrel and upper 'Plant' holder (long story) with the screws on it.

500px-Trigun0106.jpg

The barrel shroud on the bottom is squared off, while on the movie version you can see it's more of a U shape; the other major difference is the even proportions between the 'top' and 'bottom' parts - the TV version's much more even. There's also the screws on each side of the top portion, as an interesting detail. Other than that, the cylinder's not fluted, but the rear frame seems pretty much the same.

Alchemy Arms makes a prop kit of the TV one; I just ordered it and I was going to throw a thread up on the build. Not a long thread with only three pieces, though!

This gun has a pretty storied history all things considered and there have been a number of famous kits, the most notable two being the Poseidon gun that was designed to be built with a Tanaka M29 and the "Vice Alpha" gun that was later recast by SidKit for the infamous all-metal version he offered.

As far as "replicas from slightly obscure anime" go, the Trigun revolver has gotten (and continues to get) a lot of attention over the years.

I ordered the silver version on HLJ and they cancelled my order, apparently they can only send the clear one to the US ><

Yeah, such has been banned since 1992.

"Part 272 of Title 15 of the Code of Federal Regulations
on foreign commerce and trade (15 CFR 272) states that "no person shall manufacture, enter into commerce, ship, transport, or receive any toy, look-alike, or imitation firearm" without approved markings; these may include an orange tip, orange barrel plug, brightly colored exterior of the whole toy, or transparent construction."

That's from the Wikipedia; BB guns and pellet-firing airguns are exempt from the law but anything else has to follow that. That's also not counting state and local laws, such as various cities with airsoft bans. Sadly, it's transparent-or-nothing.

Last edited by a moderator:
It’s here! In surprisingly cool packaging too, big clamshell. The size is great, matches up well with my Vice Alpha revolver. Might end up painting this one black to be Knives’ gun. There are two water plugs for some reason, one on top and one on the butt of the grip.

39814C41-63C5-4D57-89C1-64BDC34CC4B7.jpeg7E7DFFD9-06E9-4FCE-B258-CB4C09F59119.jpegDD4ED281-8AE7-46C4-B587-080F44D431DE.jpeg19426122-0C00-43E0-AB39-07592E58F341.jpeg1FCBD40F-2E38-4364-88E3-22092CA62740.jpeg

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back