Page 8 of 9 FirstFirst ... 3456789 LastLast
Subscribe
    Mar 11, 2018, 4:41 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #176

I'm going to play a guessing game here. Thinking O and P were the same builder. Both gloves look identical. There were a couple of builders that said they were thinking about multiple submissions. And because of the sleeves and hidden background, I'm pretty sure who the builder is

actually, let's all play the guessing game. Try to guess the builder of each saber before they announce it themselves. It can't hurt anything and the voting has completely stalled. Only minutes away from being over.
  2. RPF Premium Member Bengrim09's Avatar
    From
    Uk Lancashire
    Mar 11, 2018, 4:56 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #177

Congrats to M ​well built
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:03 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #178

I guess entry L is by SethS
  4. RPF Premium Member roygilsing's Avatar
    From
    Rotterdam, the Netherlands
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:08 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #179

Bengrim09 said: View Post
    Congrats to M ​well built
    THANKS!!!
    From
    Germany
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:11 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #180

roygilsing said: View Post
    THANKS!!!

Mar 11, 2018, 5:12 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #181

My guess is P for seth mine was I
  7. RPF Premium Member roygilsing's Avatar
    From
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:14 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #182

YOOHOOO!!!

I can 't control myself!!
    I WON!

And I'm very happy.

I will put up a build thread and post a link here.
    Thanks for voting for me and thanks the nice words said for my entry.
  8. RPF Premium Member Bengrim09's Avatar
    From
    Uk Lancashire
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:18 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #183

I’ve totally enjoyed myself, I can’t believe how much fun this was, can’t wait for the next,

“D” was my build

9. RPF Premium Member roygilsing's Avatar
    From
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:21 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #184

Ive totally enjoyed myself, I cant believe how much fun this was, cant wait for the next,

D was my build

I love your entry! I voted yours. I love it.
  10. RPF Premium Member kevin926's Avatar
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:24 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #185

I love your entry! I voted yours. I love it.
    dido and dido..Mine had the same feel.

First page has been updated
  11. RPF Premium Member kevin926's Avatar
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:30 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #186

YOOHOOO!!!

I can 't control myself!!
    I WON!

And I'm very happy.

I will put up a build thread and post a link here.
    Thanks for voting for me and thanks the nice words said for my entry.
    GREAT JOB and CONGRATS
  12. RPF Premium Member Bengrim09's Avatar
    From
    Uk Lancashire
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:37 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #187

kevin926 said: View Post
    GREAT JOB and CONGRATS
    Thanks @kevin926 and to @Drew Baker for a fantastic comp
    nice work to everybody for very ingenious builds
    and to the deserving winner @roygilsing I’m raising my glass to you sir it’s not beer as I don’t drink alcoholic beverages but a nice cup of British tea
    From
    Los Angeles
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:42 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #188

3 CELL PO said: View Post
    I guess entry L is by SethS
    CORRECT!

congrats Roy-- I voted for you!
  14. RPF Premium Member kevin926's Avatar
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:45 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #189

Thanks @kevin926 and to @Drew Baker for a fantastic comp
    nice work to everybody for very ingenious builds
    and to the deserving winner @roygilsing I’m raising my glass to you sir it’s not beer as I don’t drink alcoholic beverages but a nice cup of British tea
    you should be proud. This was your first custom and it sure didn't look like a first. I am excited to see your future projects.
  15. RPF Premium Member Bengrim09's Avatar
    From
    Uk Lancashire
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:47 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #190

On the next build “ saber on a staff “ I’m going to cut the end off mine and stick it on a 4 foot stick
  16. RPF Premium Member Bengrim09's Avatar
    From
    Uk Lancashire
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:51 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #191

you should be proud. This was your first custom and it sure didn't look like a first. I am excited to see your future projects.
    Thanks
    I’ve done a couple of flashlight sabers but nothing enjoyable and as detailed as this, I’ve loved every second of it
  17. RPF Premium Member kevin926's Avatar
    Mar 11, 2018, 5:57 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #192

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i contest (2).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	801662
    this was mine. I didn't' really keep a build log. Total scratch build from pvc. .I used some model pieces up around the emitter, wrapped the grip, made a d ring holder. Added some wires for effect. I wanted to do more around the emitter but I was running out of time. It would have looked bad if I missed out on my own contest. This actually is based off a staff. It's 2 inches longer than normal.
  18. RPF Premium Member Bengrim09's Avatar
    From
    Uk Lancashire
    Mar 11, 2018, 6:03 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #193

Click image for larger version. 

Name:	i contest (2).jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	157.4 KB 
ID:	801662
    this was mine. I didn't' really keep a build log. Total scratch build from pvc. .I used some model pieces up around the emitter, wrapped the grip, made a d ring holder. Added some wires for effect. I wanted to do more around the emitter but I was running out of time. It would have looked bad if I missed out on my own contest. This actually is based off a staff. It's 2 inches longer than normal.
    why don’t you now add to it what you wanted to, you now have time, it would also be nice to see it as you would have wanted to see it finished
  19. RPF Premium Member kevin926's Avatar
    Mar 11, 2018, 6:27 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #194

why don’t you now add to it what you wanted to, you now have time, it would also be nice to see it as you would have wanted to see it finished
    I might keep an eye out for a piece to go on top of the emitter.or I might just build a new emitter all together. My time has become extremely limited
    From
    Portchester UK
    Mar 11, 2018, 6:28 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #195

Congratulations on the win @roygilsing, lovely job and it looks like I voted for you @kevin926, loving the staff ethic of your saber

Mine was E...
    From
    Germany
    Mar 11, 2018, 6:39 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #196

Just to make it clear .....

I voted for M as that was the saber that looked to me as if could be build by Rey, as that was the theme of this contest.
    But there were a lot other sabers i would have voted for if the question would have been different (best ingenuity, best concept, best looking, best use of parts, ....., and some more).

My congratulations to Roy. And to all the others: You havnt won this contest, but yours might still be a saber with the potential to win a contest if the theme was different.
  22. RPF Premium Member halliwax's Avatar
    From
    Fairhaven, MA
    Mar 11, 2018, 6:52 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #197

Way to go Roy!!!!! Yeeeeeeaaaah buddy!!!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Mar 11, 2018, 7:15 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #198

Thanks
    I’ve done a couple of flashlight sabers but nothing enjoyable and as detailed as this, I’ve loved every second of it
    Very nice job Bengrim!
  24. Member Since
    May 2013
    From
    Crownsville, MD, USA
    Mar 11, 2018, 8:48 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest winner announced #199

Congratulations to everyone who entered and facilitated this contest. A special "job well done" to Bengrim09. I found the entire experience thoroughly enjoyable. I also would like to thank the voters who took the time to provided their decision-making process, whether it was for only their winner or for for each entry. Now that the contest is over, I would like to hear the same type of commentary from the builders who have the time. I plan to provide my own in the next couple of days.

My entry was "A". Too bad for me the voting public kept scrolling down the thread to see the competition..
  25. RPF Premium Member
    From
    Saint Paul, MN
    Mar 11, 2018, 9:37 PM - Re: Rey's Saber contest Voting page. Contest ends today please vote #200

THANKS!!!
    For some reason I new it was you all along, it was the clear choice for me. Congratulations!