Lager Toys Darth Vader helmet

This thing is not worth the 300$.It looks a little bit better as upcoming hasbro..but has also a lot higher price.Most Revealdetails are not accurate on both.
For 100$ more you can buy an EFX PC ANH helmet on ebay.

Yeah, for that price, the choice between the Lager Toys and the EFX is a no-brainer. I'm just wondering the source of the Lager helmet, looks like ROTS with the symmetry and the all-black paintjob. But the dome looks like a cleaned up Rubies Supreme dome.

Yeah, for that price, the choice between the Lager Toys and the EFX is a no-brainer. I'm just wondering the source of the Lager helmet, looks like ROTS with the symmetry and the all-black paintjob. But the dome looks like a cleaned up Rubies Supreme dome.

Yeah it looks like the rubies mask they released with ROTS with a better paint job. I could be wrong.

Yes this thing looks like a crossing between the Rubies Supreme Dome and the ROTS kids facemask that rubies also released.

As a videographer, a lot of things in this video make me shudder, lol.

And did they seriously put a neon green speaker inside the vent that is that easy to see from the outside? My biggest problem with the price tag on this: the dome being so thin. at least the eFX one cleverly made it look​ like it had some thickness to it...

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back