Dark knight cowl help

mattgenral001

So, I got this batman cowl from amazon for a post apocalyptic batman cosplay I'm working on. For the price, It is a very good cowl, but the problem is that I want to move my head around for photos. So my question is how can I have articulation with the cowl while still making it look good. I am aware about the cowls in the movies and on the internet and how they work. Here is a product image from amazon
ref=sr_1_1
91SJGqi5oDL._UY500_.jpg

Easiest way would be to cut it so that the head and neck becomes 2 separate pieces, if you don’t want to cut apart your cowl it might also be worth trying to secure the base of the cowl to your suit, since those rubies cowls are made of thin latex it should be flexible enough for you to still turn your head even through the base of it is fastened to the suit

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

i dont know wat your budget is, but there are far better cowls available for about 50usd + shipping
Super late reply, but I'd like to know what cowls you are referring to. I'm looking into getting one and I'm having troubles finding good cheap ones. Or good expensive ones for that matter.

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back