Zatanna DC character question

Sluis Van Shipyards

Legendary Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
I've been playing LEGO Batman 3 with my niece and she likes the Zatanna character. In the game before she flies she says something and my niece wanted to know what she's saying. All I can find online is that she says the word for a spell backwards, so I think that's why you can't figure it out in the game. Does anyone know?

Yes, she does have to speak backwards to cast a spell, which largely sounds like gibberish when actually spoken. Hopefully, they don't make the poor voice actors actually say the lines backward, but have them say them normally and reverse it in post. LOL

The first sound is straight from the youtube clip you posted, the second sound is that sound reversed. It doesn't much different at all to me.... but maybe someone can figure it out.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow you went all high tech. :lol Thanks for trying, I just thought maybe this was something that was common in the comics or something. I'm going to try and tweet Traveler's Tales on the off chance someone knows.

Yeah that's what I'm guessing. I told her whatever it is, it's a spell for flying or levitation. She's passed that to asking what happens when Superman burps; like whether it freezes. :lol

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back