EE3 Blaster build

Here's a pic of the stock template. I attempted to make it real-size but it's a little small so cut on the outside of the kurf IMG_20180222_142446.jpg

- - - Updated - - -
Note: Download the file from the attachment page, DO NOT print directly from the attachment page or it will print wrong

I am still confused about this post being a joke or meant serious... anyway, watching with interest

Interesting choices in parts! I've never seen someone post a google doc of large type on here, that may be why

I might suggest printing a large (full) scale photo from google and using that to trace a more accurate stock template. I used this method to cut side-plates for a DL-18 blaster and they came out extremely well!

I have a friend, actually chizbot who hasn't posted on here in a while, who attempted to make the same stock and had a pretty good template. he had trouble cutting through such thick metal for the handle attachment that he moved on.

thanks for the suggestion. The only reason I didnt print it is i was having trouble finding a free template but youre right. i'll look more. thanks again.

I'm completely serious. What makes you think I'm joking?

Just a guess...a post without any real content, link to an external text-document (instead of simply writing it down in your thread), very "generic" handdrawn stock-template (seemingly without any research up front) etc.

Google is your friend DK, these templates took me just a few seconds to find!
They will make your endeavour MUCH easier and the result much more accurate, no matter what materials you end up using :thumbsup

40F1F1FD-5253-4166-8084-220EB9C17BF7.gif5E9C584E-A207-479A-A4A9-8616534B4B62.gifE0D9FB88-3F97-4B31-A8F7-626777D7EB82.gif

Awesome thanks. I was having trouble but I guess I used the wrong keywords and such. I didn't post it in the thread because I had already made a Google doc before I thought of posting this build.

Updated-------

Sorry for not being clear, but I was looking for a template that is real size so I can use it to cut out the material.these Will help a ton though so still, thanks

Last edited:
But you -can- use that.

You can take the image.. and scale it up until the part of known dimensions is 'to scale'.. and then print and use that as your 'template'..

Take the 'stock' for example.. (if its a know sized part).. scale that up.. print it out.. cut it out on some cardboard..

rinse and repeat for all other parts.. until you can mock things up and get a better feel for the aspect ratio.

Hey, My Man!!! I have made my ROTJ Fett from The Dented Helmet. 1) If you are hell bent on making your own EE3... I suggest getting help from there for any Fett stuffs. My Second biggest suggestion... Buy one off Etsy. Or buy the Hasbro one and paint it. In the end... What you would spend in material and time... I built one from scratch once off of an airsoft revolver spliced with pine and PVC. Looked like Kaka... And it cost as much as a decent 1:1 scale off eBay or Etsy.

xI97 it's not that I can't it's just that I already did that with my drawn template and it was a lot easier. Thank you a lot for the idea though. Next time I will do that instead

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back