Question(s) for Hoverboard Owners

DR4296

Greetings All

Say, hoverboards are a bit expensive. And I'm afraid I don't know anyone who owns one.

But I'm thinking of planning a particular costume... but I want to know if a hoverboard would "work" with what I had in mind.
I did some googling and I see that there are devices out there that are sort of "add ons" for hoverboards... add-ons that allow you to basically slap a frame and two rear wheels on it and turn it into a cart. OK, so that requires a rigid frame.

But if I were to lay the upper part of my body / chest down on one... and if I suspended my legs/feet off the ground... with wheels... somehow.... would I be able to "lean" or otherwise get the hoverboard to propel my entire body forward? I mean, I'm thinking you get them to "go" (if you're standing on them / "normal mode") by changing your weight distribution on them, right? Well, I'm thinking if my center of gravity is actually behind the board, I wouldn't be able to get it to move forward, even if I tightened my muscles to somehow press down on the front of it?

I was thinking of strapping the hoverboard to one of my arms, then laying down with it under my chest (or even if I can figure out some way to put it more at shoulder position).... as a part of this costume.

Thanks!

-= Dave =-

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back