New 2015 McFly ''wearable'' jacket!

joelgoodson

Sr Member
I just bought this one of evilbay. I had been looking for a wearable jacket (no rubber cause it's too hot), as accurate as possible (shape, short torso size) and also cheap.

Finally found THE one! I know it's not fully accurate, but with the help of MarkPoon's plastic parts, I will improve it. I'll post updated pictures in a few weeks once the jacket is done. Moreover, it doesn't feel hot, the material is very light.

As for now:

IMG_0807.jpg
IMG_0808.jpg

Hi,

Not yet...got some rubber parts but was unable to glue the pieces to the fabric...so I'm thinking of punching holes in them and sewing them to the jacket.

I just bought this one of evilbay. I had been looking for a wearable jacket (no rubber cause it's too hot), as accurate as possible (shape, short torso size) and also cheap.

Finally found THE one! I know it's not fully accurate, but with the help of MarkPoon's plastic parts, I will improve it. I'll post updated pictures in a few weeks once the jacket is done. Moreover, it doesn't feel hot, the material is very light.

As for now:

View attachment 797165
View attachment 797166

Could you post a link to this? I am interested in buying one as well. Thank you!

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back