Lightsaber Sub-Forum?

WhillB

Could we get a forum just for lightsabers?

It would be really nice to have all lightsaber topics in one area.

I mean, c'mon, we have some severely outdated forums (Predator, Judge Dredd, Halo). Lol

While it would be nice, it's been asked for and shot down more than once.

Knights of Ren got it and it's near dead. Page 1 goes back 5 months. That's what people point to and it doesn't work either.

That's odd to compare "Knights of Ren" to lightsabers. Lol

I'm not in the least suprised that forum is dead. Odd it was ever created.

Then again. I don't see why post count should have much of anything to do with it. More a consolidation of information.

The activity on this forum increased significantly, along with the market in general, with TFA. It's cooled some since R1 and TLJ and no doubt social media hasn't helped. Page 1 goes back a day at this point and it still keeps me coming back every day to see what happened. I would hate to rock the boat with a good thing if it might do it harm. Just my $.02.

That was the other argument - it would hurt the activity of this forum.

the Knights of Ren forum was mention because the last couple times the lightsaber subforum has been brought up, that's been the basis for it. They did it for Knights of Ren, so they should do if sabers. They've basically devoted a subforum to Kylo Ren's costume. Which is odd, frankly. I know the original though was likely that the Knights of Ren would be fleshed out and there'd be 4, 5, or more of them to detail out. Well, apparently not. I'd be willing to be there's a lot more posts on Darth Vader's costume, but it didn't get a subforum either. Go figure.

I get the point at not splintering the main forum and killing it with sub's.

If the search were better maybe? If you were mandated to select a category (lightsaber, vader, Luke, fisto,, etc) so there were better ways to search as opposed to just grabbing words in a theread. I don't know. When searching i tend to use google so i can detail it a bit better and even then it's still hard to find stuff.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back