Phil Coulsons SHIELD lock pick Device

breen2057

Sr Member
found this pic of Coulson's favorite gadget, the lock pick Device. as seen in Iron Man and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. i have been looking for a good pic of it forever. it has the look of being made from found parts to me.

does any know what they are from? any help would be appreciated.

S.H.I.E.L.D. Pick Lock Device.jpg

Dumb guess but two rubber eye dropper caps glued end to end with a rose colored clear pieces?

I have seen those rose bits somewhere but can't remember.
This is gong to bother me now.

got to remember the above pic shows 2 lock pick device attached end to end, the black parts are the bases connected together (with magnets presumably). I had a good look last night, but couldn't find them, thought the red parts might be light up skateboard wheels but don't think they are, they look acrylic. Zoomed in the red parts do have text engraved into them, but I couldn't make out what it says from the image.

Last edited:
found this pic of Coulson's favorite gadget, the lock pick Device. as seen in Iron Man and Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. i have been looking for a good pic of it forever. it has the look of being made from found parts to me.

does any know what they are from? any help would be appreciated.

View attachment 797119

I don't remember seeing Coulson using these devices.

Do you have any screencaps of him using them?

I found some more pics on the Heroprop website and its 2.5″ in length. It has a closer look at the top but I cant read all of the words I think it says FLASH and I cant make out the rest of the logo.

Iron-Man-Detonator-02.jpg Iron-Man-Detonator-03.jpg

I found some more pics on the Heroprop website and its 2.5″ in length. It has a closer look at the top but I cant read all of the words I think it says FLASH and I cant make out the rest of the logo.

View attachment 1031383 View attachment 1031385

Boom!

They’re not cheap, that’s for sure - and hard to find since they are discontinued.

Attachments

• 6C2B76BC-038B-41B7-B064-6B401A8CD2F2.jpeg
    6C2B76BC-038B-41B7-B064-6B401A8CD2F2.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 177
  • AA0FDB93-A3EF-4E31-AB52-00FA88DF8944.jpeg
    AA0FDB93-A3EF-4E31-AB52-00FA88DF8944.jpeg
    433.5 KB · Views: 170
  • 5D613874-2371-4CC5-875C-FFF6A76F8459.png
    5D613874-2371-4CC5-875C-FFF6A76F8459.png
    9.2 MB · Views: 208
The link you posted has White, Amber, Blue, and Green. The Red one is not in stock. Might buy a White one and make a mold of the lens and cast it in transparent red resin.

I ordered one with a clear lens, and at some point I'll make an attempt to mold and cast a red one. I've got some clear resin and tint on hand, but I don't have a vacuum/pressure chamber or anything, so I'm not going to hold out hope for perfection at this juncture LOL... but if a quick prototype looks promising, I'll gladly send the whole kit to someone who can do a good job on it. :)

This thread is more than 3 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back