Tony Stark Infinity War Hoodie/Pants Help

ChiCubsGordon24

Hello all.

I'm looking to do a Tony Stark cosplay from Infinity War. I need help sourcing the pants seen in the pictures. I can find the top but having a hard time finding the pants. Anyone have any suggestions? Thanks, all in advance.

Attachments

• 1280-avengers-4.jpg
    1280-avengers-4.jpg
    295 KB · Views: 2,392
  • 1280-avengers-11.jpg
    1280-avengers-11.jpg
    269.3 KB · Views: 3,930
^i dont know if i'd trust Ticalm, they never show any actual hoodies only the photoshops. All reviews i've seen people make say how bad quality the hoodies are.

^i dont know if i'd trust Ticalm, they never show any actual hoodies only the photoshops. All reviews i've seen people make say how bad quality the hoodies are.
Ive bought from ticalm it took a little bit less than a month as they had issues with machines or something but i got it i got the spiderman civil war/homecoming version and i like the hoodie had no issues bar a little baubling but that could be because of the dryer
4c63431229b4568dd733d2c66de5ba93.jpg

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Has anyone bought any of the available jackets/pants online and happy with their quality? There are quite a few options out there that all look quite similar and prices range from $80-$90 to around $300. Would like to get feedback on a site that provides a quality Jacket (And pants too if they have them)

Has anyone bought any of the available jackets/pants online and happy with their quality? There are quite a few options out there that all look quite similar and prices range from $80-$90 to around $300. Would like to get feedback on a site that provides a quality Jacket (And pants too if they have them)

I haven't found a site that has had the pants. I ordered a jacket from Ticalm and it was too small (my fault) but the colors looked faded like the previous post.

I recently bought the hoodie from https://www.hubofleather.com/product/tony-stark-avenger-infinity-war-hoodie-jacket/ , delivery is scheduled for tomorrow, can't wait! The grey lines on the jacket are not reflective (in their pics looks like it) so it's good. I'll inform you about the quality tomorrow.

Okay guys I received the hoodie, really high quality, very good. I like everything but to be honest it's a bit heavy for summer ahahah, but the movie accuracy is very good. this is me wearing it
: hoodie.jpeg

I'm actually not at home, if you want I'll post more pics as soon as I get home, but yeah it's cool AF :)

Okay guys I received the hoodie, really high quality, very good. I like everything but to be honest it's a bit heavy for summer ahahah, but the movie accuracy is very good. this is me wearing it
: View attachment 810136

I'm actually not at home, if you want I'll post more pics as soon as I get home, but yeah it's cool AF :)

Awesome... Will place an order myself shortly. Was sizing pretty accurate?

I got my jacket Last friday and sadly it is way too small. I measured my chest around to 42" so the L should have been just fine. I'm 5'11 and 205lb and the jacket barely fit, though the arms are at least 2-3" too short and too narrow. I checked the label just to make sure I didn't get the wrong size, but it does say it's a large. I should have gone with an XXL at least

I've messaged Hub of Leather to see what options I have about returning/exchanging.

I'm impressed with the quality just by looking at it (I cant comment on comfort/fit, obviously). It's a good looking jacket. It's far heavier than I expected. It's an actual jacket, not just a shell.

It does have the two extra pull string thingies seen on Tony Starks jacket. It's not in the product pictures in Hub, just an FYI. I'll update if/when I get a response from the vendor.

(I'm putting all this down in case anyone else comes along and orders).

: View attachment 810136

While this is a great looking hoodie, I am looking for something a little more screen accurate. Looks like the silver reflective parts are actually a honeycomb type pattern, the part where the hood starts is actually angled sort of like a collar, and then the sleeves look like a different material is used where Tony has thumb holes (almost like he's wearing a shirt under the hoodie but after rewatching it three times it looks like the thumb holes are apart of the jacket not his shirt). Then the gap at the bottom of the zipper. I found one here that looks extremely good. https://hachicorp.myshopify.com/pro...n-avengers-infinity-war?variant=6866137776164 Only problem is, that is already too expensive for me for a sweatshirt. Plus I have found zero reviews on it. If any of you have found something better, or even bought that one, please let me know how the fit is/how it looks. Good work so far guys! I'm not nearly as interested in the pants he wears cuz I cannot see myself wearing a matching track suit like that in public besides a con lol

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back