Tony Stark Infinity War Hoodie/Pants Help

Okay guys I received the hoodie, really high quality, very good. I like everything but to be honest it's a bit heavy for summer ahahah, but the movie accuracy is very good. this is me wearing it
: View attachment 810136

I'm actually not at home, if you want I'll post more pics as soon as I get home, but yeah it's cool AF :)
Hey sir, can you please send more pictures. Im trying to find a good replica like crazy and they all use the photoshop picture. Yours really looks good. Can you please take more pics of it with and without flash, it would help me a lot.
hopefully you reply soon, thank you for your time

- - - Updated - - -

While this is a great looking hoodie, I am looking for something a little more screen accurate. Looks like the silver reflective parts are actually a honeycomb type pattern, the part where the hood starts is actually angled sort of like a collar, and then the sleeves look like a different material is used where Tony has thumb holes (almost like he's wearing a shirt under the hoodie but after rewatching it three times it looks like the thumb holes are apart of the jacket not his shirt). Then the gap at the bottom of the zipper. I found one here that looks extremely good. https://hachicorp.myshopify.com/pro...n-avengers-infinity-war?variant=6866137776164 Only problem is, that is already too expensive for me for a sweatshirt. Plus I have found zero reviews on it. If any of you have found something better, or even bought that one, please let me know how the fit is/how it looks. Good work so far guys! I'm not nearly as interested in the pants he wears cuz I cannot see myself wearing a matching track suit like that in public besides a con lol
hachicorp seems fishy tbh, there are no reviews because its too expensive and usually cosplayers made one by themselves. but this one seems like the best replica so far but im not going to risk 250$, If you do get it please let me know
Thanks

Hey sir, can you please send more pictures. Im trying to find a good replica like crazy and they all use the photoshop picture. Yours really looks good. Can you please take more pics of it with and without flash, it would help me a lot.
hopefully you reply soon, thank you for your time

- - - Updated - - -

hachicorp seems fishy tbh, there are no reviews because its too expensive and usually cosplayers made one by themselves. but this one seems like the best replica so far but im not going to risk 250$, If you do get it please let me know
Thanks

Sorry man for the not so fast reply lol, anyway here's few more pics with details. imo the hachicorp one looks like *****, I mean the are no reflective grey lines on the original Tony's hoodie, I don't understand why ruining such a cool product in that way. And yeah, the price is a bit too much.

WhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 16.45.16.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 16.45.17.jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 16.45.17(1).jpegWhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 16.45.17(2).jpeg

Attachments

• WhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 16.51.53.jpeg
    WhatsApp Image 2018-05-04 at 16.51.53.jpeg
    2.7 MB · Views: 566
Thanks

I have the hachicorp, arrived in about the time originally promised (was $248 and 2-3 weeks lead time, ordered April 30 and arrived May 25. Looks like price and production time are higher now). Overall it is very well made, its a scratch made jacket and has a lot of good detail. Pockets are functional. I wouldn't wear it regularly as I don't know how durable the stripes are, its a rubberized material (heat transfer probably), I wouldn't want to wash it much. The only downside is the orange stripe is a little duller in color than the fabric orange used around the zippers and inside the hood. Wish it were a little brighter. That's it though, looks really nice. The seller sent a more detailed set of measurements when I asked, and size ordered was a good match for what arrived.

WSHkbtz.jpg

t6WK9mj.jpg

rNLUSAu.jpg

VgKAYBW.jpg

wDSYW0g.jpg

MSGPl57.jpg

UH4N9d9.jpg

HvSLQSM.jpg

14crPSS.jpg

h3crAiF.jpg

W7sNffK.jpg

hZFw1qk.jpg

XtD8vnK.jpg

YIIrEdh.jpg

Those pictures are lifted straight from hachicorp's site, I wouldn't expect their final product to match at all

edit- this was in reply to someone above shilling a knockoff website that was using photos from hachicorp, looks like the posts have been deleted

Last edited:
So, I found this on Amazon. Not the greatest reviews, but I think it looks pretty similar to the base Nike model though not as dark.
I bought it in medium (also provided my measurements to the seller to see the size is right for me)

It should be here between Aug. 3 - 20. I can update if anyone is interested.

For 37 bucks, I kinda know what to expect lol..

Cheap suit

has anyone found anything for the pants? The only thing I can find is for the original nike, but they dont have the open bottoms, which is a big deal for me

Hey there. Nice hoodie. Planning on buying myself one. Thanks for the photos and the info. The hachicorp hoodie is ALMOST accurate. Take a look at some movie stills. The hoodie also has zipper cuffs installed. The thumb holes look to be sewn under them.

I bought the one from movies jacket. They used the pics from hachicorp and what I received def wasn’t what was pictured. They wouldn’t refund me fully, just $30 and a discount on my “next order” (yeah right). I’ll be selling it on eBay and Poshmark because it was so disappointing. It’s close ish, but all around wrong. Wrong material, wayyyy too thick. Very disappointed. Def gonna save for the hachicorp. I think it looks wonderful.

Hi...
This is my replica version...
Made it with Standard Jacket, Hypoytex material & Fullprinting Dye Sublimation
need help more references for hoodie part (grey & orange strip)

Thanks

Hasil Hoodie Tony Camou 07.jpg

hi everyone,

I am working on re-creating Tony’s Infinity War Tracksuit and have already designed the patterns for the tracksuit & compression shirt and the fabrics are being printed. I made the cutting patterns and have a talented seamstress standing by to sew it all together.

Now the only major component I still need is the heat transfer vinyl for the orange, grey, black and honeycomb stripes on the jacket and pants.

I studied the film, some behind the scenes photos I found on Google and photos from the Marvel costume exhibition at this year’s San Diego Comic-Con I found on The Original Prop Blog and saw that the orange stripes aren’t plain orange, but they do seem to have an embossed pattern … does anyone here know where I could get this orange vinyl with the pattern or where I could have it custom made?

OriginalPropBlog_Photo.jpg

Same goes for the honeycomb vinyl - which doesn’t seem to have an embossed pattern, but a custom printed honeycomb pattern on a metallic looking surface.

Any help with this is greatly appreciated - Thanks!!

OriginalPropBlog_Photo.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
So here's that track suit from amazon. Very cheaply made!
I bought a medium at first and found it too small. Bought a large and it wasn't much different..
Basically, I cut up the medium pants for loose fit legs and the hands on the hoodie.
Now I'm working on the orange/silver vinyl..
There's a link to the track suit for anyone interested.

20180909_091524_HDR.jpg20180908_210646.jpg20180906_220806~2.jpg20180906_230437~2.jpg

So, I found this on Amazon. Not the greatest reviews, but I think it looks pretty similar to the base Nike model though not as dark.
I bought it in medium (also provided my measurements to the seller to see the size is right for me)

It should be here between Aug. 3 - 20. I can update if anyone is interested.

For 37 bucks, I kinda know what to expect lol..

Cheap suit

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back