TIE Pilot Vendors?

greeklad97

Hello everyone, I'm in the middle of a TIE Pilot build and was hoping for any insight on the few vendors I've been in contact with. Any info from your experience would be appreciated! Just really wanted to know if their quoted wait times are accurate considering I'm on somewhat of a time crunch. I know how easily an estimated 4 week wait turns into a 4 month long one. Vendors I've been in contact with are DA Props, Intergalactic Supply, Tambo & RS Prop Masters.

Not sure on the others, but Jason at Intergalactic has worked well with me in the past.

Are you getting it assembled, or in kit form?
Assembled usually takes time because the vendors will do batches instead of assemble individual sets one at a time.

Not sure on the others, but Jason at Intergalactic has worked well with me in the past.

Are you getting it assembled, or in kit form?
Assembled usually takes time because the vendors will do batches instead of assemble individual sets one at a time.

Thanks for the info! I have too many other kits I'm currently building so for this one I was planning on having it assembled. I know an assembled product obviously takes longer than in kit form, but I unfortunately just don't have the time to build a kit atm. For me the price point isn't a problem, I just want the most accurate kit hat I know I won't have to wait too long for. I was leaning towards RS Props, but I'm now having second thoughts so I thought I'd ask around from others experiences.

Also look into WTF Trooper Factory on Facebook and Pilot Bay. Both are super reputable. Not sure if you're in a hurry though, so you'll have to check their turnaround times.

CFO makes great TIE pilot helmets kits (I have one that I've completed for sale :p)

Here's how it could look when finished ;-)

s-l1600.jpg

anyone knows who is a good source for the metal discs on the side of the helmet?

saw a few on ebay but wasn't too sure of them.

thx in advance :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back