Comic Hellboy

Grundy

Just wanted to share my Comic Hellboy. Wore it yesterday at Mad Monster Party in Charlotte, NC. It's not done but I couldn't wait to wear it. Some things left to do are to get some black pants and get some red body paint for my fingertips. I was inspired by Adams Savages comic Hellboy. The head and RHOD are made from EVA Foam. In the picture you can't see the belt but I have the buckle, holster, and some pouches on there. I also have a tail attached to the the belt made from a pool noodle. The gun was 3d printed by me from a file I found on Thingiverse The model had no grips with it so I made my own wooden grips and attached them with e6000, I still need to add the ring and leather strap at the bottom of the grip. I'll post more pictures when I get a chance.
Hellboy and Jason.jpg

Last edited:
The hand and the mask are both made of eva foam floor mats. I'll get some more pictures post soon hopefully. There's a lot of the belt that's not visible in that photo. BTW I put some lifts in the boots I wear which put me about 6'1" in that costume, So I'm not a short Hellboy in costume It's just that Jason is a huge guy, so standing next to him I look puny.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back