Adam West Batman script question

salinium

Hey guys, so I need help identifying if this is real or not. My friend went to a flea market in Wisconsin today and found a vendor selling old tv and movie scripts for really low prices. I had him pick up this copy of A Riddle a Day Keeps the Riddler Away for 10 bucks since I'm a HUGE Adam West Batman fan, and while it looks genuine compared to what I've seen online, I just can't believe that price (The guy also had an ESB script for 25 bucks, the script to "It's a Good Life" from the Twilight Zone for 10 , and some other crazy deals) Maybe it was just a crew script and that's why it's so cheap? Any help would be appreciated!!

(I don't have the script in hand yet, my friend is still in Wisconsin, but he sent some pics, some rusting around the metal page holder which I can never remember the name of haha)

28233353_10213279401752664_1813742820_n.jpg28233353_10213279401752664_1813742820_n.jpg28117616_10213279411152899_1625427653_n.jpg

If he had an ESB script for 25 bucks, I'm saying no way. You'e talking thousands for the real deal IF you can find it. Still, 10 bucks for a copy of a classic batman script is fun to have. Adam west batman is my favorite so maybe I'm bais :D

For the price i'd also say not original but also I would have still bought it and the ESB as these days it would cost you more than that in printer ink to do it yourself.

So not real but a good buy none the less.

Can I display my ignorance ?

What's an ESB ? Electricity Supply Board? Extra Special Booger ? Extremely Silly Bananna ? :facepalm

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back