Any Star Wars fans in?.... Oh My for UK fans.

If it really is George Lucas's 1977 classic, that would be awesome but I'm guessing it's George Lucas's 2006? (not so) special edition.

Experiencing Star Wars scores performed live by any competent symphony orchestra is amazing in itself.
But performed by the London Symphony Orchestra (which scored the movie's original soundtrack) ... and in Albert Hall ... and to the movie on a big screen -- those are real nice pluses.

well ive just seen this, so ive booked tickets, couldn't miss it, taking the kids but........ cant believe how quick that's sold out. had to settle for pants seats off to the side. oh well

I got my ticket when they first became available thanks to a work mate I'm going with. I'm in the stalls on one side too.

I think you'll find your seats are fine really, if you're in the stalls along the edge of the 'Arena' area in the middle then I believe those seats swivel so you can face the front, but you'll also be in a better position to take in a view of the entire hall and orchaestra. As the performance of the score is really the unique factor for me at least I'd rather be higher up for a view out across the entire venue, it's a beatutiful building.

(If it were just a screening of the film I'd prefer to be somewhere in the middle though!)

I'm really looking forward to this, particularly as I missed the 'Jaws' performance last October.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back