In need of Rebellion logo

Laspector

Master Member
Not really sure where to put this, if wrong forum sorry. Mods please move.

Anybody know where to get to get a Star Wars rebellion logo (I guess laser cut or something) out of thin mdf or plastic or something like that? I'm working on a round base for a couple of A-wings that is 7" diameter and thought a rebel logo would go nicely on it. Willing to pay for time, effort, materials, shipping etc.
rebel-symbol.jpg

I would suggest finding someone with a laser cutter.

thin wood or acrylic should be fine..

I might be able to do it...

What size in OD? 7in. as well?

Do you have a vector file of the shape/logo?

Shipping might not be easy since it probably shouldnt go in an envelope! LOL

Just a hobby laser cutter here.. so size matters.. and so does thickness.

I'm afraid I don't know what a vector file is, sorry. But if you tell me what that is, I will search for one.

My stands are 7" diameter so I would be looking for the symbol to be about 6" diameter. As far as thickness I guess I would be looking for something about 1/8th of an inch or 3 or 4 millimeters. I would need two of these.

As far as material, some kind of plastic or wood, I guess. Something I could paint and glue on top of the stand. Also I would have to be able to drill a hole in it for the dowels holding up the ships.

I've been hunting on the internet for two days now for something like this I could order, but no luck. Any help is appreciated.

A vector file is a scaleable image that does not loos resolution (ie: doesnt get pixelated when enlarged)

Something created in Adobe Illustrator for example..

I actually found one in my archives of files...

I could probably make one out of wood... (1/8 - 3mm baltic birch ply) which might be best if you need drill into it...

Where are you located?

Not really sure where to put this, if wrong forum sorry. Mods please move.

Anybody know where to get to get a Star Wars rebellion logo (I guess laser cut or something) out of thin mdf or plastic or something like that? I'm working on a round base for a couple of A-wings that is 7" diameter and thought a rebel logo would go nicely on it. Willing to pay for time, effort, materials, shipping etc.
View attachment 796094

Hey L,

I have a 35x53" laser cutter so think big! Let me know the specifics and any custom design you might want. I can cut MDF and acrylic. :)

Hi Sofa, I'm looking for a 6 inch diameter rebel symbol to place on top of a 7 inch diameter round stand. MDF would be best as I will have to drill a hole in it for the pylon. I would need two of these.

I've sent a PM to SofaKing01, haven't heard back from him yet but I know he is a busy guy. If he can't do it I will certainly contact you x197.

I just want to say again I thank you both for your help. I have been scouring the internet every day trying to find something like this to order, but to no avail. Really proud to be part of a forum like this with people willing to help other hobbyists.

I know I’m late to respond, but I just got an Epilog Laser this month. I created an accurate Imperial Cog Vector, and found an accurate Rebel Vector someone else made. I was looking for a thread to share the Imperial Vector and found your thread. You all taken care of?

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back