New Kick-Ass Comic released for Valentine's Day

Bigdaddy

Master Member
I'm pretty excited for the release and the direction the story is going. Even more so when I found out Mark Millar was having a marketing contest for it! We had 24 hours notice on this but managed to put together a 1 minute trailer for the new character taking up the Kick-Ass mantle. Check it out and repost it on social media if you like it.
#Girls Kick-Ass!

Last edited by a moderator:
it finally came out?! i thought this was scrapped!! this was suppose to come out a year ago

It was delayed while he hammered out the deal selling Millarworld to Netflix. Yesterday was the release date, my local shop didn't have it so I'm picking it up this weekend. The new Hit-Girl comic gets released next week on the 21st
In other news...we WON! Mark is calling tomorrow to congratulate my daughter and sending her a stash of signed stuff, including a complete 4 volume set of the original Kick-Ass books and a signed original script for Kick-Ass!!

Congratulations!! I’m going to have to go try and hunt these down midtowncomics has them in stock, might just grab them there. Didn’t know about the new hit girl book either

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back