mangoes7

Decided to take a swing at making a Kylo Ren helmet today and will be starting it all out by using pepakura! I will post WiP pics as I progress through. The file that I found wasn't completely finished but i'm confident it will still come out with great results, just may take a bit more preparation as none of the pieces are numbered.

If any one has any questions or concerns let me know! :)

Some WiP:
IMG_1657.jpg

20180212_001414.jpg

Most updated WiP on the front portion of the helmet:

20180212_202203.jpg

IMG_1657.jpg

20180212_001414.jpg

20180212_202203.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you, George!

I guess I should have clarified that a bit more, but the file I am using is complete to the point that I will be able to actually finish it completely. The only thing that makes it "not completely finished" to me is that none of the pieces are actually numbered. However, it was obviously not a very big issue for me as I ended up starting it any way :D

ahh there it is!!

I knew before I printed this project that getting the edge ID's on the file was something pretty simple.. I just haven't used pepakura in about 5 years so I knew I was going to be a bit rusty! I will definitely remember that when I attack my next project! :)

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back