New Tauntaun wall bust

rileyreplicas

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Hey everyone! It has been a while since I have posted anything, I wanted to show pics of the latest tauntaun I have made. I have made these over the years and until recently had never made a mold, well I FINALLY wised up and did this time :) Just wanted to show off the latest piece and also gauge if there is any interest in tauntaun busts :) Thanks for looking and if you have any questions ask away!

2.jpg3.jpg4.jpg

Looks like there was some good hunting on hoth :lol
Very well done, the amount of detail is very impressive. How did you create the snow effects on the fur?

Yea what he said.....scale and projected price? Awesome work by the way (looking around office for a mounting spot).

Thanks guys! The length of the piece is about 36 inches, width 24 inches and depth about 20 inches or so. As for price I am not looking to make a huge amount of these ( quite a bit of work involved to get them made) but I would have no problem making 2 or 3 more of them. I can PM people with prices, that is something I really don't like doing is posting prices up :)

Dude, nice job on this. I have a bunch of SW helmets mounted to my office wall like trophies so one of these wouldn't look too out of place. I'm interested to get an idea of price as well. really well done!

I love it!! I want one, but I have no room for it :cry.... as I look around the walls in my house to see what can go or be moved.
I love the detail you've put into it. The snow effect is brilliant. It really looks fantastic!
I wish you luck with a run, & I would totally join it, but I've got quite a bit out there in "runs" that I'm participating in already. & I think they're all gonna come in & hit the bank at around the same time.

Ugh! It's killing me. PM me a price. I'm not committing!

STUNNING!!! So Impressive, So realistic!! Nice Job, IM sent!! This is one amazing piece of artwork!! Thanks for sharing!
Sean

Thanks for the kind words! I sent everyone who asked a PM, if you did not get one just drop me a line! Any questions ask away!

Thanks again guys! I have sent out a few more PM's and if for some reason you did not get a response from me let me know and I will send you another message :)

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back