NEW (OLD) MILLENNIUM FALCON from SOLO the movie

Well I totally loved it. Was so blinded by staring at all the falcon stuff and details though, that I need to see it again to really take in the story. We get the back story of the Falcon, and to me it was perfect and quite original with great ideas and a lot of service for fans. I really look forward to seeing the movie frame by frame on Blu-ray. And I will definitely get the Bandai Solo Falcon. To start with I was not happy with the new design but it has grown on me, especially after seeing the movie.

Last edited:
Britcinescribe;[URL="tel:4466722" said:
4466722[/URL]]I love the new Falcon, and I’m dying to watch the plating falling off her. Seeing it tomorrow...

Same here! I'll be at the first showing tonight... If it wasn't for Disney, we wouldn't be getting more Star Wars. I think we know who's Sith and who's Jedi...lol

Awesome! Thanks for info, guys.

But...how was the movie? :D Reviews seem kinda average.....

Really? Most reviews I’ve seen have been very positive. Saw it a few hours ago and very much enjoyed it. Won’t say anymore, but suffice to say I’ll happily be watching it again in a couple of days.

I managed to seecan early screening at Lucasfilm and have been dying to talk it over with people. The Falcon is a beaut! The movie is very much fun...perfect Sunday afternoon film.

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

yeah loved those falcon scenes,:D the movie visuals from the kessel run, the maw and the maelstrom are beautiful!

quickgrab from reddit

UJ1afZK.jpgCd7f2uv.jpg

screengrab from the movie & trailer
Screenshot_2018-05-24-06-46-46-408_com.miui.gallery.pngScreenshot_2018-05-24-06-03-33-135_com.miui.gallery.pngScreenshot_2018-05-24-05-55-44-942_com.googlephotos..pngScreenshot_2018-05-26-17-33-45-717_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2018-05-26-17-28-28-976_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2018-05-26-17-28-52-008_com.android.chrome.pngScreenshot_2018-05-26-17-30-30-118_com.android.chrome.png

wrecked falcon enhanced & cropped

Screenshot_2018-05-26-17-28-52-008_com.android.chrome-01.jpegScreenshot_2018-05-26-17-33-45-717_com.android.chrome-01.jpeg

some new pics & concept art

designing-solo-james-clyne-falcon-2.jpgdesigning-solo-james-clyne-falcon-1.jpgdesigning-solo-james-clyne-falcon-3.jpgdesigning-solo-james-clyne-tall-v2.jpgdesigning-solo-james-clyne-falcon-firebird.jpgdesigning-solo-james-clyne-falcon-flames.jpg
Kessel run concept art
designing-solo-james-clyne-kessel-14.jpgdesigning-solo-james-clyne-kessel-16.jpg

Last edited:
Well, now definitely psyched to see Solo on Monday. :D

And maybe now will have to buy the Bandai Lando Falcon, although I don't think I would bother to paint or detail the interior. Hm.

Approximately how long is it in inches? (what she said, etc).

Thanks!

Loved the Lando Falcon. Had sporadic problems with a lot of the film. Weak last 20 minutes. Horrible music.

I was hoping for Han to say to Lando about L3, "She talks funny", as an homage to Threepio's "Sir, I don't know where your ship learned to communicate, but it has the most peculiar dialect..."

Lots of nice Falcon cockpit screens. I'd love to make either a model of the trashed Falcon "Landing", or the Falcon escaping the Maw with the beastie in B.G.

Last edited by a moderator:
I have a good friend who is a fellow SW fan (and whose taste in movies I generally trust). He saw it last night, and his only comment was that he "wanted to like it." So I'm def tempering my expectations.

i saw it....was expecting not to like it (the production was a disaster to say the least) but ended up liking it. Opie saved this dumpster fire in my book

Saw it Thursday night. Have been a SW fan for 40 years. Go into it expecting to see a fun roller coaster of a SW flick and enjoy. I loved it as a fun escape. TLJ was not that great but enjoy this for what it is. I'm going to see it again soon!
I have a good friend who is a fellow SW fan (and whose taste in movies I generally trust). He saw it last night, and his only comment was that he "wanted to like it." So I'm def tempering my expectations.

Sent from my E6810 using Tapatalk

Coming from a guy that thought TLJ was utter trash, I loved Solo, worth checking out.
Same here. SOLO is a much better story and film than TLJ. Not perfect by any means but just a good time and romp in the SW universe.

Sorta was like reading 2 hours worth of the old Star Wars Marvel comics for me. Will go see it again!

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back