Solo: A Star Wars Story MARAUDER

Wubberman

Just watched the full trailer and this guys costume really stood out to me. Skeptically optimistic about the movie as a whole, but really any new Star Wars gets me excited for the new costume and prop designs if nothing else.

(I apologize in advance for the quality of the images, these are just screen grabs from the trailers.)

Any Ideas what some of these parts could be?

These are from the full trailer we got today, get some good shots of his full outfit and especially his helmet. Some good details on the Vibro-blade as well.

Looks like carved lettering on the front of the helmet above the visor.
Capture.PNGMarauder_Helmet.PNG

These shots are from the Superbowl trailer yesterday. looks like the Marauder/ Bounty hunter guy has a Vibro-blade of some kind.
W​e can also see a bit of his armor/ chest pieces here.

A closer look makes me think his chest piece may be similar to the Rogue One Tank Trooper chest armor and belt, just with extra bits over top.

Train_fight_1.PNGTrain_fight_6.PNGTrain_fight_4.PNGTrain_fight_2.PNG

Here it looks like he's got some sort of Fan style forearm shielding to protect against blaster fire.
Train_fight_3.PNGTrain_fight_5.PNG

Just uploading these in case anyone wants to have a go at this outfit. I may try and build that helmet 'cause it's wicked. Not sure about the whole costume.

Enjoy!

You know, I am terrified for this movie, like I am for Indy 5. But I have to say, the trailer looked pretty good. Thanks for the screenshots.

So excited for this movie after seeing the trailer.
This character also stood out big time for me.
At first glance I thought I was seeing a recycled Tank Trooper helmet.
Had an hour long debat at work over this with some friends.
Some see its similarities, while the other half don't see it at all.
Looking forward to see what other info people can share on this guy.
Id love to have a go at this costume.
His whole group looks very menacing.
Very scavenger, barbaric like to me.
Robert

For a split second I got really excited, since there's a character on the left right of the first screenshot that looks like Boushh, but I don't think is it...or is it? Hmm...

For a split second I got really excited, since there's a character on the left right of the first screenshot that looks like Boushh, but I don't think is it...or is it? Hmm...

It'd be really funny if it is-- and after defeating him a helmet gets left behind, and Han tosses it in that closet on the Falcon along with the blasters he gives Rey and Finn.

"Boussh helmet" was my first thought as well. And I am with you on the awesomeness of the helmet!

This character design stood out to me too. Very cool looking. It's like a mix between tribal primitive clan based alien, and technological based. Much like the Tusken Raiders looked like futuristic desert nomads Very very exciting look.

I'm not holding my breath for this movie, though I did chuckle at the end sequence. And this design for the alien/ character.

Granted, we no nothing about them or the storyline yet, but I think it would be really cool if these guys were some how related, either as precursors to or inspiration for, the Knights of Ren. Maybe, so that young Han has a backstory experience with the very group that his son later ends up leading.

Possible spoiler.....

The one on the far right of the group pic looks to be female. Could it be one of the lead characters in disguise?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back