Solo Movie - Han Solo Jacket (White and Brown) [TRAILER/LEGO SET SPOILERS]

Zeuqzalev101

First trailer was released today, finally! I quickly took screenshots of as many shots of the jackets as I could. I also found some of the leaked Lego set pictures that had the Solo mini figure and saved them. Now I brought them all together to have a large file of jacket references. The question now is, who will be producing this jacket? I think some of us already have a couple of people in mind, but I'll leave it up to them to say! Welp, here are the pictures:

White Jacket:
lego white jacket solo.jpgSolo White Jacket.pngSolo White Jacket sleeve and gloves.pngSolo White Jacket front right.pngSolo White Jacket front mid.pngSolo White Jacket front left.pngSolo White Jacket back shoulder right.png

Brown Jacket:
lego brown jacket solo.pngSolo Brown Jacket Top Front.pngSolo Brown Jacket Top Front 2.pngSolo Brown Jacket Silhouette.pngSolo Brown Jacket right sleeve.pngSolo Brown Jacket right sleeve BQ.pngSolo Brown Jacket left sleeve.pngSolo Brown Jacket left collar.pngSolo Brown Jacket front top view dark.pngSolo Brown Jacket Front BQ.pngSolo Brown Jacket Collar.pngSolo Brown Jacket Collar side.pngSolo Brown Jacket Back.png

Movie Poster one (I was originally not posting this one because it was claimed as fake, but either way the jacket design seems legit.):
Solo Movie.jpg

Sorry they're not in order, but there ya have it. Feel free to post more reference images as they keep coming. Thanks!
Hoping the best for this movie!

Last edited:
65fBVl2.jpgYzlL1CB.jpg

Two of the high res stills released by Disney. Not much, but they're good reference for the back of the fur coat (looking very Jon Snow there) and the seams on the back of the brown jacket.

Yes, I will be making the white jacket...for myself...and my son...we both play Star Wars music on the French horn and go by Han Duet!

When I want the very Best stuff, I go knocking on Magnoli's 'door'...
so, I would be greatly disappointed -and surprised- if it turned out that he wasn't making one of these (at least the Brown Jacket!) :)
I agree, but I doubt he won't be making it. Hopefully it'll be on time for the movie's release but the lack of content from this movie makes me worried.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

Last edited by a moderator:
Agreed. There's a LOT of guesswork left on that Brown Jacket and the White... wait.

IS that a white jacket with dark grey (or black) sleeves?
...or is it a white vest? :confused

hmmm... I guess either way, the point is the same:
No one's going to be making a repro worth it's salt until we either get more photos or those costumes start to go on tour or end up in some kind of display.

...Lookin' forward to how this goes, though :thumbsup

We'll definitely be doing the brown suede jacket. But we definitely need more info. As for the white vest... yeah, it's a vest over a waffle-textured cotton henley type shirt. The vest has a couple of Imperial cap pins as well as what looks like the same vertical tubing as on Jyn Erso's vest.

If anyone wants to commission one of these right away, drop me a line and we'll get started. We won't actually make it until I'm confident we have enough info to do a good replica, but if you want to be first in line... ;)

When I want the very Best stuff, I go knocking on Magnoli's 'door'...
so, I would be greatly disappointed -and surprised- if it turned out that he wasn't making one of these (at least the Brown Jacket!) :)
Just another Solo suit I'm sure you'll do justice ;) . How many do you have by now? At least 3..

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this thread is primarily for the jackets, but I thought I'd point out how the stripes on his pants don't appear to be embroidered. Any ideas on how they're done?

View attachment 793305
Probably the same way as the regular Han Corellian pants. I think there are threads explaining the process probably. Just look up "Han Corellian pants" on the rpf. There might be more than one way.

Didnt even notice that tho, good eye.

The look like sharp-cut appliqué (like glued-on pieces of foam) as opposed to the OT embroidery or the Rogue One puff-paint.

It'll probably come as NO surprise to you that I'll be on-board for one of these, ol' buddy! ;)

(while I'm way too "long in the tooth" to convincingly play a '20-something' Solo anymore, I have NO issue with being a '50-something' Solo who occasionally pulls on one of his old jackets just because it Still fits!) ;) :thumbsup

If anyone wants to commission one of these right away, drop me a line and we'll get started. We won't actually make it until I'm confident we have enough info to do a good replica, but if you want to be first in line... ;)

- - - Updated - - -

Hmmm...
it also looks like the inside of that dark "flap-shirt" is some sort of panel of velvety/valour-type material...

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back