Altered Carbon Props

Sundowner

Master Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
So Altered Carbon on Netflix is jammed packed full of awesome props. I'm sure all of them are 3D printed but I'll try to gather photos as they come out.

I really like Takeshi's pistol

Altered-Carbon2.jpg kinncarbon.jpg Alter-Carbon2-3.jpg

Takeshi's other pistol

DSJHaL0XkAAWJq5.jpg
Ortega's pistol

AlteredCarbonTrailer.jpg

Yeah, the first trailer released I thought Takeshi had a modified Chiappa Rhino revolver, but it looks like they just took some of the lines from the gun, and those vents above the barrel, and made something much bigger than a Rhino.

I really liked all the props in the film. The weapons were very cool. When they hit the gun dealers back room, well, there was a lot of props from Blade 3, Stargate Atlantis, etc there. Just in case we wondered if the show was shot in Canada, or used Canadian armourers. ;)

Shot up In Vancouver I believe, even has the same extras that are in all the other shows there. Would love to get a good image of the "stack", that prop would be amazing to replicate.

Yeah, the first trailer released I thought Takeshi had a modified Chiappa Rhino revolver, but it looks like they just took some of the lines from the gun, and those vents above the barrel, and made something much bigger than a Rhino.

I really liked all the props in the film. The weapons were very cool. When they hit the gun dealers back room, well, there was a lot of props from Blade 3, Stargate Atlantis, etc there. Just in case we wondered if the show was shot in Canada, or used Canadian armourers. ;)

I instantly noticed the Blade 3 Nightstalker lever action rifle.

I'm interested in that coat Kovacs is wearing early in episode 2, personally.

That coat with the wide collar with the buckle is dope!

id like to get s couple of stacks 3D printed

I've only caught the first episode, but without dropping any spoilers (for me!) do those heavily armoured troops from the opening scenes of Ep1 turn up at all ? I'm considering modelling the helmet / uniform design and need some decent screengrabs.

I freaking LOVE this show ! If anyone could get any screen grabs of the Infinity dragon tattoo I would be much appreciative...

I've only caught the first episode, but without dropping any spoilers (for me!) do those heavily armoured troops from the opening scenes of Ep1 turn up at all ? I'm considering modelling the helmet / uniform design and need some decent screengrabs.

They feature HEAVILY.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back