Altered Carbon Props

You found it! WHOOOOP! thank you!

I spent a lot of time combing through aliexpress & co to find that backpack, what did you search for to find that?!

Adding the second zipper should be much easier than frankensteining two backpacks.

Is anybody very good with interpolating dimensions? The two backpack sizes seem to be 33cm and 40cm. If anyone has experience with that and would be willing to teach me how to best do that, that'd be amazing! so far i only fiddled around with the actors height, but with ~15% differecne in backpack size my results could just as well be measurement-errors...

My rifle model is coming along, but matching the different angles is proving to be harder than I 1st thought. If anyone has more refernce it would be appreciated.
rifle 1.jpg

My rifle model is coming along, but matching the different angles is proving to be harder than I 1st thought. If anyone has more refernce it would be appreciated.
View attachment 795673

Looking great Ben ! hope you get the references you need. I could totally scratch build from your renders like this. when you finish. probably already seen It. but seems this pic would give a good start to your grip shape.
gggg.jpg

NO.

replace [Takeshi Kovacs Coat] & [Altered Carbon] with [insert product name here] & [insert origin here] and re-read the description and the review. Replace "Charcoal" with [insert color here] and now you're looking at a bot-written site with an equally bot-written review. Heck, give some good IT students an unlimited supply of beer, softdrinks and the local pizza place and a few weeks later you have the entire process automated by a bunch of bots pulling the pictures of promo-shots for shows and writing automated emails to order a bunch of [product] that matches the top 5 [adjectives] mentioned within 3 words of the product name.

"always looking to adapt long lavish decent ups with forceful methodologies" disappointing, even for a bot.

Last edited by a moderator:
I made a start on the squeeze gun, there's such little reference for it that i have been going back and forth refining it. If anyone has a pic of the magazine when it was out/being loaded that would be a help.

Squeeze_gun.JPG

If anyone has any time stamps of good scenes showing different props can you reply here with a list? I can compile the high res images I have in 4k then and post them, help other prop makers out,

You are welcome!
I searched on amazon for hard shell backpacks, and then dug into the company when I found a pack with similar details but missing side pockets.

You found it! WHOOOOP! thank you!

I spent a lot of time combing through aliexpress & co to find that backpack, what did you search for to find that?!

Adding the second zipper should be much easier than frankensteining two backpacks.

The hellounicorn-backpack.com folks got a C&D letter and have shut down. Apparently some company got a deal for licensed merch.

If anyone from netflix reads this: If you want to be cool with the kids, don't stomp on the sandcastles they modelled after your house.

The hellounicorn-backpack.com folks got a C&D letter and have shut down. Apparently some company got a deal for licensed merch.

If anyone from netflix reads this: If you want to be cool with the kids, don't stomp on the sandcastles they modelled after your house.
Where did you hear they got a cease and desist?

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back