TIE Pilot boot options for those blessed in the Calf Department.

ower

I initially posted this question over at the Jollyrogers site but a certificate or something expired and I'm constantly met with a Insecure Connection error and don't' feel comfortable just bypassing it ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

So figured I'd ask here, I've checked Imperial Boots and while they have ones that will fit my shoe size, the largest circumference for calf seems to be 16.2 , I noticed they have a top adjustment strap and was thinking maybe I could squeeze another 2 inches out of that if I was to pull the stock strap and re-set a newer, longer one (my calf measures at 18") but I'm not 100%. i''ve got a email out to them finding out if that would be doable.

So in the meantime I figured I'd explore other options .. I can't be the only trooper who does Squats and Calf raises, are there other options for us bigger guys? I've checked some WWII re-enacting and surplus sites.. found some boots that would be "close", So other then becoming a cobbler is "close" pretty much only option and shooting for that level three certification forever a dream ?

For my TIE Pilot, I use these engineer boots. They're spacious, and available in larger sizes and wide width. You just have to remove the lower strap to make them approvable.

Depending on your height, there are 13" tall or 16" tall boots.

http://www.sears.com/adtec-men-s-13inch-engineer-biker-boots-black/p-067VA2541901P

http://www.sears.com/adtec-men-s-16inch-engineer-biker-boots-black/p-067VA2545401P

I assume people over six feet tall need the 16 inch boots?

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back