bio shock fish tank

Spartan177

not sure if this is the right place to post this but this was a project i undertook a few years ago and as im about to start a new one i thought id better get the first one on hear its a 4ft tank 16" high the buildings are made of Styrofoam and covered with waterproof grout the signs are made with leds hot glue sandwiched between two layers of acrylic sheet IMG_0083.PNGIMG_0084.PNGIMG_0085.PNGIMG_0211.JPGIMG_0212.JPG

Love it. Where’s the cool Bio guy? Are you going to put fish in it?

i wanted to add figures in the tunnels and maybe a big daddy on the sea bed but never got round to it i did put fish (zebra danios and a silver shark) in it more to check the water was safe with the paint and sealer and silicone i had used (not aquatic safe) but 2 years on and i have only lost one fish out of 11 not that i am recommending any one should do the same but i have found it no different to aquariums iv set up using all aquarium safe sealers and silicone the only difference iv found is price

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back