Help identifying part

yodakiller1138

Sr Member
RPF PREMIUM MEMBER
Just got a screen used IRON SKY MOONTROOPER gasmask. Need help identifying a part.

2018-02-01 11.54.05.jpg

2018-02-01 11.53.03.jpg20180201_115204.jpgNeed to know what it is so i can get a couple so I can convert a couple gasmasks. Any of our members from Germany, Finland ever seen this before? Its made of a light plastic, is molded black. Both ends have been cut off. Any help would be appreciated in helping me get this part. I need 4 .

Just got a screen used IRON SKY MOONTROOPER gasmask. Need help identifying a part.

View attachment 791903

View attachment 791913View attachment 791914Need to know what it is so i can get a couple so I can convert a couple gasmasks. Any of our members from Germany, Finland ever seen this before? Its made of a light plastic, is molded black. Both ends have been cut off. Any help would be appreciated in helping me get this part. I need 4 .

Looks like a gas can or oil can nozzle of some sort.

Or a funnel nozzle. See below!

Last edited:
Something like this:
s-l500.jpg
6758a27a948e4d04963397947c857b883625181e.jpg

These are of course new ones, so you should search online for older vintage ones that might match 100% to the one you need.

Last edited:
I took a look at that and compared it to the gasmask part and its close but not quite right, but we are on the right track.

Went on Ebay and found this. Looks like the right one.s-l400 (1).jpg

Last edited:
Thanks for the help guys. Part is in my ebay cart and ready to buy as soon as i get paid. As soon as i get them i have two more hoses to identify and get and i will have all the found parts to begin my build.

This thread is more than 6 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back