Kylo Ren Helmet + Lightsaber Scratch Build [REFORGED HELMET UPDATE]

Thanks for sharing your files! I just did a test assembly after printing them out. It looks great. Looking forward to working on it.

IMG_7429.JPG

This is so cool! You printed the stand too..HA! Love it :D

Are the wire clips the 3D ones provided? Or are they metal.

Really awesome job! Love seeing my files out in the wild!

Do you have a Twitter I can follow?

- - - Updated - - -

This is so cool! You printed the stand too..HA! Love it :D

Are the wire clips the 3D ones provided? Or are they metal.

Really awesome job! Love seeing my files out in the wild!

Do you have a Twitter I can follow?

Hey the wire clips are the provided ones, but resin printed

I don’t have a Twitter account

I also built the kylo ren helmet, I’ll post updates

Gesendet von iPhone mit Tapatalk

Started work on the updated version of Kylos Helmet

Some tweaks to do, but files should be available SoonTM! I probably wont build this one for the time being..
Kylo-Helmet-IX-DAMAGE-004.png
Kylo-Helmet-IX-DAMAGE-005.png
Kylo-Helmet-IX-DAMAGE-006.png

I wonder if you could put some frosted Lens under the crack and then have some led strips inside to illuminate a glow

I mean we have no proof of it glowing yet, but that’s the rumor

Love where you are taking this... any ideas on how to get the red in there?

Got a couple ideas. A 3D pen - with a translucent red filament. That could give a cool welded effect. You can get coloured hot glue sticks, so maybe red hot glue? A quick curing resin could work too for the smooth looking finish. Some sort of silicone could work too, if you could color it.

Looks great! Jealous of your modeling skills

Thank you! The original model was based off of the Battlefront II game file, so can't take all of the credit. Although It was still modelled from scratch....so like 70% of the credit :p

Looks great...are pics of the complete new helmet released?I´ve only seen the top of it in the new trailer.

There are a couple of images out. There is the leaked poster, the shot from the movie, and the merchandise packaging.
I did put together this comparison image - which shows the main references I used. The rest was guess work, or 'artistic license'..

Comp-001.jpg
Comp-002.jpg
Comp-003.jpg

Thanks for posting the pics.Looks really nice.
I´m so happy that JJ Abrams brings back Kylos iconic helmet.I hate that Kylo destroyed his helmet at the beginning of TLJ.I hate the complete movie.But after the trailer it seems JJ made a good last movie.

Got a couple ideas. A 3D pen - with a translucent red filament. That could give a cool welded effect. You can get coloured hot glue sticks, so maybe red hot glue? A quick curing resin could work too for the smooth looking finish. Some sort of silicone could work too, if you could color it.

Thank you! The original model was based off of the Battlefront II game file, so can't take all of the credit. Although It was still modelled from scratch....so like 70% of the credit :p

There are a couple of images out. There is the leaked poster, the shot from the movie, and the merchandise packaging.
I did put together this comparison image - which shows the main references I used. The rest was guess work, or 'artistic license'..

View attachment 1009951 View attachment 1009952 View attachment 1009953

So sick!!! I love this!

This thread is more than 4 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back