megacon 2018

I'm going, but I'm slowly losing interest. I only go one day and even when it was just the weekend I had a good chance of missing a panel or two I wanted to see. Now that it is four days I'm sure to miss panels.

Last year I was going to just wander the hallways and not pay to get on the show floor, but they said they don't allow that anymore. So I had to pay after all, using a credit card I didn't want to use. Not sure if I'll go this year or not.

I haven't decided if I'm going yet, but if I do it will be on Saturday, unless better panels are on Sunday.

We go every year. We now get a hotel because of the shenanigans that happened one year where traffic was blocked for miles.

We go every year. We now get a hotel because of the shenanigans that happened one year where traffic was blocked for miles.
Let me guess. 2014. Thats the worst I've personally ever seen it. A drive to the convention center is usually about 45 mins for me, that year took over 4 hours. We now leave at 7 in the morning.

I'm a little concerned with the prop policy as it seems from the wording that basically NO form of prop firearm is allowed except for Nerf guns, even going so far as to say that solid plastic/metal/resin guns aren't allowed on property.

This thread is more than 5 years old.

Your message may be considered spam for the following reasons:

1. This thread hasn't been active in some time. A new post in this thread might not contribute constructively to this discussion after so long.
If you wish to reply despite these issues, check the box below before replying.
Be aware that malicious compliance may result in more severe penalties.
Back